5th graders measure and record data owith Power Hitter® Baseball Card Data Master -Scarsdale, NY.
Teachers learn to:
1. Shift "habits of mind" from "teacher" to coach
2. Build a roster into a team
3. Recognize that kids need to move & talk as they learn
4. Assess "players" daily; evaluate weekly
5. Manage with a consistent game plan,
6. Remediate through Enrichment ,
7. Motivate, Team-build, and Instill a Can-do Philosophy.
(PowerHitter® Classroom Teacher's Manual © 2001-2017
Colleges and Professional Teams: Power Hitter® can assist with youth and fan development goals through:
1. BALLPARK EDUCATOR SEMINARS
2. GIVEAWAYS FOR KIDS @ STADIUM
3. POWERHITTER® BOOKLETS
ORDER BOOKLETS WITH "Laces" (child-friendly football character) IN YOUR SCHOOL COLORS with SPONSOR'S LOGO!
4th Graders offer an 'assist' to teammates with Power Hitter® Football center: Equipment Manager - Super Bowl, 2015.